Skip to main content

Online Services

Car Import as household effects within the EU

You need professional assistance with importing a vehicle as household effects within the EU? If you bring your car with you, you must re-register it on an Austrian licence plate within 30 days of the move. For this purpose, the car must be registered in a database and – since it is a first registration in Austria – a registration tax the so-called NOVA (Normverbrauchsabgabe) must be paid. We guide you through the process and arrange all appointments for you!

€ 620,00 per car, excl. 20% VAT

We also offer service packages for car-imports from Non-EU countries. Please contact us for more information.

Further Online-Service-Packages

School- and Kindergarten Search

You need a specialist in Austria who will find a suitable school or kindergarten for your children?

Registration package for EU citizens – Residence Registration and EC Registration Certificate

You have arrived in Austria but don’t know the next steps?