Short-term parking zones
In Salzburg you will find short-term parking zones with and without fees. The difference is easy to recognize: when you see parking meters that means you have to pay and there is a 3 hour time limit. Fees are collected Monday to Friday 9a.m–7p.m. On Saturdays between 9a.m. and 4p.m. there is no fee but also a 3 hour time limit. In that case you display the arrival time on a special parking clock. These parking clocks are also used in short-term parking zones without fees – Monday to Friday 9a.m.–7p.m. and Saturday 9a.m.–4p.m. The online map under www.stadt-salzburg.at also provides you with information about the different short-term parking areas.
Tickets for the short-term parking zones are available at the parking meters. The machines accept coines or debit cards with activated “Quick-payment” function.
- 28 minutes € 0,70
- 60 minutes € 1.50
- max. 180 minutes € 4,50
- 130 km/h on motorways
- 100 km/h on country roads
- 80 km/h on city motorways
- 50 km/h in cities and built-up areas, unless otherwise indicated
Due to the limited parking situation in the historic city center we recommend to use public transportation.
Ticket- and Pass Price
- Climate ticket Salzburg € 365,00 (under 26 years € 274,--)
- MyRegio monthly ticket province of Sbg: € 99,00
- MyRegio monthly ticket Salzburg city: € 59,00
- My Regio weekly ticket province Sbg: € 39,00
- My Regio weekly ticket Salzburg city: € 19,00
- Day ticket: € 4,50 (in the trolleybus: € 6,40)
- One-way ticket: €3,00 (in the trolleybus: €2,90)