Skip to main content


Leave the administrative work with the authorities to us – we advise you, prepare the documents, book the appointments and accompany you to the authorities – so your start in the new country is stress-free and safe.

Work and Residence-Permit / Card

As a third-country national, you need a work and/or residence card, regardless of whether you came to Austria as a private person, entrepreneur, student, employee or relative. If your employer changes during your stay in Austria, or if you change from studying to working, we will support you in applying for a new residence card.

Together with our lawyers, we advise you on the right residence card (RWR, RWR Plus, Blue Card EU, etc.) and guide you through the process – from document collection, file preparation to submission and collection of the residence card.

Permanent Residence Card and citizenship

If you have chosen Austria as your future residence, we will accompany you from the first residence card to the permanent residence card and application for Austrian citizenship.

VISA (Immigration / Business-trip)

We support you with the VISA application process (In-and outbound).

EU Registration Certificate

As an EU / EEA and Swiss citizen you enjoy free right of work and residence in Austria, nevertheless you need a EU – registration certificate from the authority in Austria within 4 months after the residence registration.